Excellence in Education
- Our children are the most important people in our school.
- We follow the Primary School Curriculum, and use active learning, ICT and research based methods to ensure that we follow best practice at all times.
- We aim to produce graduates who are kind, independent thinkers who will flourish in life.
- We work together at all times to ensure that our children are happy and secure while providing them with the highest quality of education.
- We acknowledge that all children learn in different ways so we approach each topic in a multi faceted way.
Our patron is Cork Education and Training Board (CETB), which is patron to 2 primary schools and 42 second level schools, including Carrigtwohill Community College.
What we offer…
Cork School of Music
What we offer
What we offer…
Cork City Sports
After School Activities
We provide for children of all faiths and none. The Goodness Me, Goodness You programme explores the child’s life, their relationship with others and the wider world. It is a belief nurturing programme where each child’s beliefs and values are respected. Click here for more information on GMGY.
Can my child receive the sacraments?
Yes, the sacramental preparation classes take place after school, so no teaching time will be lost.
All about us…
- We are a developing school which opened it’s doors just 5 years ago! We have grown from 3 students to 258 since 2015 and we are very excited about our future!
- We have been able to engage in targeted recruitment to ensure that we have the very best to offer.
- We are very lucky to have 10 class teachers, 2 SET teachers, 3 EAL teachers and 3 wonderful SNAs.
- We will welcome 2 new teachers next September and we are very excited about our new school.
- Our parents are hugely active in our school and are largely to thank for our success.
Applications for enrolment for Junior infants 2021, and for entry to all other classes (Senior infants- 5th class) are now closed. Successful applicants have been notified and will have 2 weeks to accept their place. All other applicants will be contacted and will be placed on a waiting list. If you would like to fill out an expression of interest form for the year 2022/2023 you can do so by clicking here. See our Enrolment policy for further information: Enrolment Policy 2020-2021